Der Erlös aus den Verkäufen geht an die facebook Initiative : "Gegen Tötungsstationen für Hunde" http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=331432402571 und kommt ausschließlich bedürftigen Tierheimhunden zugute.


Donnerstag, 1. April 2010

mehr CD s- Hier gibt´s was auf die Ohren!

Das bin nicht ich ;)
Dreams
Going nowhere
Because of you
Give me a little more time
Forget about the world
If you ever
If you really cared
Sunshine
Rise
When a woman
Should I stay
Out of reach
Don´t need the sun to shine
If I walked away
Preis: € 5,- 

Tell me a poem
Wer bist Du?
Night after night
Preis:€ 2,-

 Said I loved you... but I lied
I´m not made of steel
The one thing
Soul of my soul
Completely
Lean on me
Ain´t got nothing if you ain´t got love
A time for letting go
Never get enough of your love
In the arms of love
The voice of my heart
Preis: € 5,-

Since I fell for you
To love somebody
Reach out I´ll be there
You send me
Yesterday
Hold on, I´m coming
Bring it on home to me
Knock on wood
Drift away
White christmas
Preis: € 5,-
Listen to the voices
Nothing´s gonna change
I will always love you
All I wanna do
And the wind blows
(Something inside) so strong
Lovers
Hard road
I´m alright
When you´re lonely
Preis: € 4,-

Sugah
Some ot that marley
Sugah (Rishi Rich mix)
Sugah ( video) 
Preis: € 2,-

There goes my baby
Never let go again
That ain´t the way I heard it
Powerful thing
Love wouldn´t lie to nme
Wouldn´t any woman
I´ll still love you more
Heart like a sad song
I don´t want to be the one
Bring me all your lovin´
Where the road leads ( with Garth Brooks)
Preis: € 5,-


1.
Mr. President
Coco Jamboo [Radio Version]
2.
Fun Factory
Don't Go Away [Radio Walk]
3.
Blümchen
Kleiner Satellit (Piep, Piep) [Satellit In Der Luft Mix]
4.
Stefan Raab
Hier Kommt Die Maus [Radio Edit]
5.
T>>MA a.k.a. Falco
Mutter, Der Mann Mit Dem Koks Ist Da [Video Mix]
6.
Whigfield
Sexy Eyes [David's Epic Edit]
7.
Dune
Hand In Hand [Video Mix]
8.
Das Modul
Frühlingsgefühle [Radio Edit]
9.
Music Instructor
Dance
10.
Sqeezer
Blue Jeans
11.
Centory Feat. Trey D.
Girl You Know It's True [Radio Version]
12.
Daisy Dee
Just Jump [Single Mix]
13.
Scooter
Rebel Yell [Radio Edit]
14.
DJ Hooligan
System Ecstasy [Radio Version]
15.
Just Friends
Any Time Any Place
16.
Celvin Rotane
You've Got To Be You [Radio Mix]
17.
Zhi-Vago
Celebrate The Love [FM-Video Cut]
18.
Los Del Mar
Macarena
19.
Culture Beat
Take Me Away [Radio Edit]
20.
Captain Jack
Drill Instructor [Short Mix]
CD2:
1.
Take That
How Deep Is Your Love
2.
Mark Morrison
Return Of The Mack [C & J Radio Edit]
3.
Coolio
1,2,3,4 Sumpin' New [Timber Mix, Clean Version]
4.
Fettes Brot
Jein [Radio Edit]
5.
Robert Miles
Children
6.
Everything But The Girl
Walking Wounded [Main Vocal Mix Edit]
7.
David Bowie
Hallo Spaceboy [Remix]
8.
Die Fantastischen Vier
Nur In Deinem Kopf [Radio Version]
9.
Fools Garden
Wild Days [Radio Version]
10.
Joan Osborne
One Of Us [Edit]
11.
Scorpions
You & I [Special Single Mix]
12.
Die Toten Hosen
Paradies
13.
Mr. Ed Jumps The Gun
Don't Ha Ha [Radio Edit]
14.
Die Frisöre
Teddybären [Radioversion]
15.
Troy Newman
Don't Make Me Ask [Radio Edit]
16.
Hand In Hand For Children e.V.
Children [Radio Mix]
17.
Bed & Breakfast
If I Could Change The World [Radio Edit]
18.
Kavana
Crazy Chance
19.
Worlds Apart
Just Say I Said Hello
20.
Caught In The Act
Don't Walk Away
Preis: € 5,-

Baby, I love your way
6 Point on the Richter scale mix
Baby, te quiero a ti
Preis: € 2,-

The trouble with never
Seventeen
She´ll have you back
Somebody must be prayin´ for me
My best friend
Senorita Margarita
Some things never change
You don´t love m,e anymore
Something like that
Please remember me
Carry on
My next thirty years
Eyes of a woman
A place in the sun
Preis: € 5,-

Robbie Williams Radio
Bryan Adams Open road
R.E.M. Leaving New York
Natasha Beddingfield These words
Juli Perfekte Welle
Lenny Kravitz California
Nelly Furtado Explode
Hoobastank The reason
Joss Stone You had me
Kate Ryan Goodbye
Aventura Obsession
Shaznay Lewis Never felt like this before
Mousse T.with Roachford Pop muzak
Eric Pryds Call on me
Lutricia McNeal Promise me
The Corrs Angel
The Rasmus Guilty
K´Maro Femme like you
Gentleman Superior
R.Kelly Happy people
Preis: € 5,-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen